Answers That Amaze.


Down with memories of love and pain,
I think of what I always had,
In losing many and gaining few
Moments good and bad.

Yes, those fearsome fears did do me,
In their comfort, many a courage I sowed,
Tearful nights, in the end, did find me,
With advice for me, they bestowed.

Try my best I did throughout,
To unleash the strength within,
Some were strained and tired and cold
While the hopefuls await their begin.

But why reap the mundane harvest,
If nothing is what I need?
I say I am glad they can be undone,
A fitting end indeed.

As I stand here and stare at self,
Piercing through the maze,
A maze that befits my tempting mind,
Both in spotlight and in haze;

I try to gauge myself again,
To the point of clueless daze
It doesn’t matter as long as I keep getting 
Those answers that amaze.

Comments

Popular Posts