Stare upsky



Face my fears, in my time,
Trace my tears, moods sublime,
Hate my mind, truth go blind,
Stare upsky, what to find?
Back down here, in ground zero,
Me in struggle, just no hero,
Chances fly, I catch them none,
Stare upsky, but what’s the fun?
Meet my love, so-called she,
Kiss her deep, fall do we,
Missed her then, now my dreams,
Stare upsky, you hear my screams?
The world fights, me in trance,
Music plays and people dance,
In blood and flesh and hair and bones,
Stare upsky, wish a phone?
Eat and sleep, hot and cold,
Me not bored, just got bold,
Get me something, not despair,
Stare upsky, is that fair?
I lie deep on a bed of lies,
Truth begone, you too lie,
I hear too less, no more play,
Stare upsky, should I pray?
I wait for magic, in my life,
I say love, they say wife,
Till then, then, I hold sway,
Stare upsky, I still do pray.

Comments

Popular Posts