Of Love and Death.

I thought u were with me
but u gave me a jolt...
oh, the pain that u gave...
it was such a piercing bolt.....
of sadness and madness...
of the one dread
called loneliness...
am facing it now...
just cuz you stopped loving me somehow...
Why so..?
did u go..?
Away from me...
I watch u flee...
flee u did...
an act so sordid...
oh, how could you be so naive...
that you won't even see my grave...
I waited there...
just for you...
but you didn't come...
you didn't care...
I lie there bare...
with a cold stare...
with nothing to do...
but just think about u...

But I am here...
not there...
it's me who's thinking...
and afar I see God blinking...
with delight unbound...
with an assurance safe and sound...
that whoever leaves you come what may...
I will always be there for you night and day...
I smile at last...
despite the past...
cuz I know that one day you too will come at last...
no matter how many days or years it will take...
I will wait...wait I will...
and then you will...
see me posted right here to receive u...
with happiness unbound...
with an assurance safe and sound...
that no matter how many people you love or have loved...
you will always and always have my love...

So I wait...
wait till u cm here...
and stand by the gate...
of heaven...
of gods and angels and of the Lord...

I wait..yes I wait, wait, wait and wait...


Comments

Popular Posts